Making the decision to sell your home is one of the biggest financial choices many of us will ever have to make. With so many factors to consider in the ever-changing real estate market, making sure you have the RIGHT real estate agent on your side can make all the difference. A local, experienced realtor can get you top dollar for your home without having to watch it hopelessly linger on the market. Local expertise, vast marketing knowledge and a strategic selling plan are just a few of the qualities that make The Panozzo Team your trusted Scottsdale real estate listing specialist.
Thinking of selling your home?
What you need to know before you list:
Your Home is listed, but can’t sell it:
- Do you understand the right steps to selling your home?
- Do you have professional photos to showcase your home?
- How do you know you have your house on the market at the right price?
- Has your agent clearly communicated how they will keep you informed on the sale?
- Have you expressed your major concerns about the sale?
- Has your agent been up front about their concerns about the sale?
Acquired home due to death in family:
- How do you handle loss and overwhelm while taking the right steps?
- How do you cope when dealing with multiple siblings involved?
- Have you thought about your support system?
- In these emotional and sad situations, who can you look for guidance?
- What to do with the “extra stuff” that is left over?
- How do you manage leaving all your memories of your old home?
- How do you pick your new neighborhood?
- Do you understanding the Double escrow process?
- Do you have a step by step game plan?
Must sell due to relocation:
- Leaving Arizona
- How to handle long distance
- Relief of stress
- Facilitate movers
- Empty house?
- Soft staging ideas
- Team in place “Boots on the Ground”
If you have read these questions and they don’t have good answers. That’s ok we have found that most people are like that. This is why we have asked these questions.
If you would like a stress free sale and feel more relaxed, set up a time to speak to us on how we can help with your individual needs. We will get straight to the point with what you want to talk about, that’s causing you stress or uneasy in selling your home.
The Panozzo Team is like the google maps of Real Estate. We will help you through all the twists and turns. It can be distilled down into 10 steps...
- Home Preparation
- Professional Photography
- Provide Feedback from Showings, Broker Tours & Open Houses
- Marketing Plan implementation – MLS, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube & The American Dream TV
- Secure a Buyer and Verify Loan Approval
- Opening Escrow and Title Process
- Navigate the 10 day Inspection Period
- Lender/Title follow up through all stages: Appraisal, Underwriting, Final Approval, Closing Disclosure & Title report is clear and they have all the necessary documentation from you.
- Signing your sales documents and Closing!
For a little more detail before we meet you, you can look at our Seller’s Guide – Click Here.
I would highly recommend The Panozzo Team
Not having been through the selling and buying process in 25 years I was a bit apprehensive but Kim and Dave were great! Calmed by nerves, relieved my stress and thanks to their expert input our house sold in less than 36 hrs. Found the perfect house days later. I would highly recommend The Panozzo Team, and have done so to a couple of friends and co-workers.
House was gone in a heartbeat.
Sold a townhouse that my sister had lived in for almost 20 years. Got her moved out, sent in a cleaning team and made the place spotless – shampooed the carpets, etc. Put it on the market Friday – 2 offers by Friday afternoon, three more on Saturday. House was gone in a heartbeat. I had been concerned about leaving the house empty, but since it sold SO fast, no problem… 🙂
I cannot say enough good things about Panozzo team
I cannot say enough good things about Panozzo team, as I’ve worked with them in several transactions (buying and selling) over the past few years. They are always professional and knowledgeable, yet also personable, approachable and endlessly patient! I highly recommend the Panozzo Team to anyone looking for awesome agents!